Bipartisan advocates for smart, sustainable environmental policies in Connecticut



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Greetings

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am the intern for the Connecticut League of Conservation Voters for the 2009 legislative session. I am a junior at Trinity College studying Environmental Science and Community Action. Currently with the League, I am working on bill tracking for our Environmental Scorecard. At Trinity, I am the chair of Green Campus. This is a student group that is active in environment and sustainability issues on campus. We are currently assembling a social space at 125 Allen Place in which the Trinity and Hartford communities will showcase and discover what it means to live sustainably. I look forward to sharing my experiences with the League and at Trinity with all our readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment